YEEZUS | PUMAxRIHANNA

So here it is. My first outfit post in OVER A YEAR. It feels so good to be back, I can't lie though, took me a little while to get used to being in front of the camera haha. 
I love this outfit, most of the items are new but this jacket i've had for a while now and I just adore it. Suede and biker style, what more could you ask for? The tan colour is also super versatile, goes with pretty much everything. My Yeezus t-shirt is one I've been after for so long and my lovely boyfriend got me this for Christmas. This is the authentic tour t-shirt from Urban Outfitters, there are lots of copies going around on asos etc for cheaper but none are truly like this one. The back has the locations of the tour and also has the same picture as the front does.

Ripped jeans are just so easy and versatile, these are from asos. I LOVE asos jeans, the fit, cut, just everything. I got these in the sale luckily, that's another thing about asos, the sale is always amazing and not one to miss (it's still going on now) 
Now lets get onto what I'm wearing on my feet, my mum got me these for Christmas (with a little help from me). These are the Rihanna x Puma x Creeper collaboration and are just the most comfortable, beautiful trainer I have seen in a long time. I'm not sure whether to say these are shoes or trainers, creepers are shoes and pumas are trainers, the sole is creeper and the top is puma, does that make it a shoe? I wasn't too interested in either creepers or pumas before this collaboration,but
the way these have been designed and the colours Rihanna has chosen are just so minimal and classic I had to get my hands on a pair.
These babies are pretty hard to get your hands on and sold out within hours, I was so upset I missed the last collection she done so when these came out and I was able to get a pair I was so excited, they sure didn't disappoint.

Choker from urban outfitters.
  



Jess x

Comments

Popular Posts