Tonal vibes

I'm not the biggest fan of Kanye West, you've heard about his twitter rants right? But luckily I do really like his style. I particularly loved Yeezy season 1, his latest collection is okay but the first one caught my attention more. It was full of khaki, beige, black and burgundy tones. Relating to my most recent outfit post, I'm going to give you some tips on how to nail the khaki look and the easiest most versatile ways to wear these different tones (they all work really well together).

Particularly, I've been loving khaki, beige and black at the moment and luckily for us the high street stores have been catering to us at the moment. Lets not forget camo print, that's a big yes right now too. Not so much came jackets that were very 2012 tumblr, more so oversized longline t-shirts and jumpers.

If you've seen my outfit posts before, you'll know I LOVE shopping in high street stores. I love anything affordable and I don't think you need money to have style, someone who has good fashion sense can make Primark look like Zara (I love both these stores). Fashion doesn't come at a price.

Keep in mind when wanting to master these tones, its best to go straight to the men's section, yes that's right this post caters to both men and women. There are so many other items I could list that are women's clothing but I thought I would stick with this vibe for now.
 I know that Topman and H&M have some really affordable pieces out that are very versatile, here's some examples.. (these have click through links)
Now on to H&M. My absolute favourite at the moment, I'm particularly loving the divided mens section, thats where all this kind of stuff lies.
These are currently sold out but check the stores as I have purchased both of these in the last week. Such a bargain!
All the t-shirts I've linked so far are long line t-shirts, if you want normal t-shirts they do those too even cheaper. I prefer the longline style as I like to wear these as dresses and layer with a jumper or wear with a bomber/biker jacket (blog posts to come inspired by this)
This one below is from the ladies section!

Once you have just a couple of these items, you can play around and create so many looks. These are all essential basics so you really cannot go wrong with whatever you want to buy. In terms of trousers or footwear, some leather style trousers or skinny jeans are a win win. I love to stick to clothing that can be worn with many different other items.
This style isn't for everyone but I really love it and you may already have items like this lying around and just forgot about, well if that's you then you are in luck!
These items all range in price but not one is more than £25, you can create a look (like my last outfit post) for less than £15!

I hope this post inspired you in some way and helped if you've been after some items like these but not known the best places to look.

Jess x



Comments

Popular Posts