N E W | B U Y S


I went to lunch in Kensington, Chelsea with my friend on monday and walking past some of the shops we ended up in H&M. I feel like H&M is a hit or miss for me depending on which store I go to, however the Kensington one was AMAZING! I saw so many items I would buy for summer. However I didn't end up trying on much to restrict myself from buying too much. Of course I ended up buying a couple things, a skirt and a pair of shoes. The shoes are definitely a love/hate item, your either going to love them or hate them however I really fell in love with them when I tried them on. They are the slip on's inspired by Celine and are really in right now however the print is a faux snakeskin embossed pattern that can be worn with loads of items in my wardrobe. They are soooo comfy which is a plus because I've heard the Topshop ones aren't. H&M do a few patterns in this style shoe so check them out on the website.

The skirt caught my eye because I do not actually own a white skirt, its a wrap around style with silver hardware and looks similar to a skort (shorts that look like a skirt). I think it looks amazing with a tan and looks really nice with the shoes as well, thankfully it isn't see through and i'll definitely be wearing this casually in summer and on a night out. I will be including these in outfit posts no doubt so keep an eye out for those!

I'm definitely going back to H&M when I want to buy some new summer clothes, its so affordable and they have a large selection!

Here I styled the shoes with some basic black leggings and a cropped black turtle neck tee because yesterday morning it was quite chilly out and by the afternoon it was really warm! The long boyfriend style burgundy coat i'm wearing is also from H&M and I absolutely love it as it goes with pretty much everything. 

Leggings: Topshop | Crop top: Urban Outfitters | Jacket: H&M | Shoes: H&M





WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

Comments

  1. Only those snake skin slip ons!!!! I wanted them so bad but they sold out in my size online and I'm not a fan of shopping instore. They are beaut! Work it girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooo comfy and cheap you should defo go to the shop and check i'm sure they will do your size! They look so good on too do it! Thanks girl your support means sooo much xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts