WANG X H&M

It was recently announced on Instagram and at Coachella that ALEXANDER WANG IS COLLABORATING WITH H&M. H&M have collaborated with big designers before and Wang will be following in the footsteps of designers such as Versace, Isabel Marant, Lanvin and Maison Martin Margiela.
 Now with the previous collaborations, I haven't really been too interested as the designers haven't really been particular favourites of mine. However Alexander Wang and his collections are right up my street, he does the best basics and it also means that the prices will be more affordable as H&M is a high street store. This  collection is bound to sell out on line and people will be queing for hours at the stores on the day of its release. It's confirmed that its release will be November 6th so the countdown is officially on.

“I am honoured to be a part of H&M’s designer collaborations. The work with their team is an exciting, fun process. They are very open to push boundaries and to set a platform for creativity. This will be a great way for a wider audience to experience elements of the Alexander Wang brand and lifestyle” 

Alexander Wang who is also the creative director for Balenciaga creates and designs amazing simple pieces that can be styled and incorporated into everyday wardrobes compared to other designers whose clothes are sometimes too outrageous and loud to be worn on a daily basis. I like that he uses minimal colour a lot of the time and muted tones which I'm all for as most of my wardrobe is minimal colour. I am definitely going to try and get my hands on some of the collection and I'm intrigued to see what Wang and H&M are going to create for us all to get our hands on. The collection is going to hit 250 stores worldwide and online and is going to feature clothing for both men and women along with accessories. 
(Images from Tumblr)

Jess x

Comments

  1. Hey Jessica! I love reading fashion posts so I nominated you for the most inspiring blog award! Check out this post to see what you have to do: http://justjone.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    Hope you have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! will definitely be doing this soon x

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I love your blog and I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)

    http://juliacoejj.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts