The perfect summer shoe

For today's post, I thought I would blog about a shoe I have been loving this spring/summer. Cleated soles/platforms have taken the fashion blogging world by storm this year and many shops are now selling them, I love these type of sandals/heels and also if you aren't a big heel person then the sandals will be perfect for you.
Cleated soled heels are very comfortable and I recently purchased a pair myself which will be featured in an outfit post and they are the most comfortable heels I own. Loads of bloggers are now wearing these and I'm sure you've seen loads around if you like to keep up with what bloggers are wearing and whats trending.

When Stella Mccartney released their cleated platform heels, loads of brands started copying them and bringing out dupes for a lot less money as the Stella Mccartney ones are real leather. I think this type of shoe is so versatile and although they typically do not come in many other colours than black or white, there are loads of different styles that they come in and if you are a shoe lover these will definitely be up your street.

I've seen these also styled really well with socks, in particular fish net socks look great and add an edgy/grungy vibe to an outfit. I've had a look around and found some ones in particular which I really like and put where they are from in the last image if you want to know too. 


(Images from Tumblr, google and http://imnext.se/victoriatornegren)


Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts