I'm back!



Wow. How it's been over a year and a half almost since I last done a blog post blows my mind. I have some explaining to do. The last blog post I published was in August 2014, surrounding my trip to Africa Fashion Week. Little did I know I was pregnant at this time (about 2 weeks). I know, it was a shock to me too, but a very happy shock if that makes sense. I'm going to get a little personal, I have polycystic ovaries, which many women unfortunately have. One of the symptoms of this is is irregular ovulation or no ovulation at all, meaning in a lot of cases there's a very slim chance you can get pregnant. I didn't realise I had this until I had a scan to find out why my monthly cycle was so painful etc, but the scan also showed that me and my boyfriend were expecting. I was just about to go into my 2nd year of university but given the situation we were very happy and excited with what was about to happen in our lives.
So I did it, the whole 2nd year of university whilst being pregnant and I had the BEST pregnancy ever, I LOVED it. Things were just very hectic throughout this year as I was moving out of my mums for the first time which was quite daunting but we are very settled now. My son (Mason) is now 8 and a half months old, crazy! The fashion lover in me definitely comes out when it comes to dressing him, I love that I can style him how I want to, it's so fun! So now here I am, 21 and a mummy and I really couldn't be more happier.
I took a year out and I am returning this September to finish my final year.  I have completely neglected my blog but I am so determined to get back into it. I want to start out with some outfit posts and then start blogging about trends etc that I am loving. I want to show people that just because your a mummy you do not have to let the fashion side of things go, you can still be just as fashionable and have your little love right by your side.

I already have so many outfit posts in mind, I'm so excited! Obviously in the last year I have accumulated many more clothes and shoes so I am definitely going to be including everything on my blog in due time. I have missed blogging SO much, even sitting here writing this now it just feels so natural and like I never went away, I can't not blog again.

Jess x

Comments

Popular Posts