Khaki is the new black

As London Fashion Week has just finished, I've been keeping an eye on some of the upcoming trends and khaki seems to be a huge one. This I am happy about because I have loved wearing khaki for a while now so it's nice to see that it's being appreciated by the catwalks too. I definitely think it's true, khaki is a colour that is just as easy to style as black is. It's a colour that goes with many others and is easily complimented, whether its a full outfit of khaki or just one thing, it works.
Here with my outfit, I just wanted to wear khaki as these two items are recent purchases. I've been finding myself shopping in the H&M mens section all too often recently, but I have been finding such great, cheap pieces! This jumper I'm wearing is just one of the best basics and I got it for £7.99! This top is one of the longline t-shirts and was only £6.99! This outfit is definitely giving me yeezy vibes and I love that, I'm all about the beige tones and khaki at the moment.

The boots I'm wearing my boyfriend got me for my birthday in October and they are from ASOS. Unfortunately they are now sold out but I really adore these and I wanted a pair for so long, they aren't too high either which is helpful as us girls know all too well the higher the heel the more uncomfortable.

My cap is a Yankees one from Asos, I love wearing it on those days you can't be asked to do your hair. They do a few other colours too like white and grey which I would eventually like to purchase.








Comments

Popular Posts