Gucci made me do it!

One of the biggest fashion trends this summer is without a doubt mules/sliders, this time with a twist. The backless mule/loafer, heavily inspired by Gucci is everywhere on the high street and I am so happy about it. I love when high street stores take on trends because it means that trend then becomes accessible and a lot more affordable for everyone. The Gucci loafers retail between £430- £700+ and is quite a hefty price tag, but do not worry the high street stores are saving the day yet again and offer some that are purse friendly and completely on trend.

Here are images of the Gucci loafers sold on Net-A-Porter (click on image to access item):




Here are some of my favourite that aren't all completely similar but support the backless shoe trend:

Topshop (Alexa)£32

Zara mules

I hope this post was insightful for anyone struggling or wanting to find the perfect affordable pair of loafers.








Comments

Popular Posts