Spring in London

Despite it being May, the weather in London hasn't been any indication that summer is on it's way. We have had the odd sunny day here and there but the weather just keeps resorting back to dreary, dull weather which calls for Jumpers and jeans. The jacket in this outfit really does all the talking and I can't believe how much of a bargain it was in the Zara sale, being reduced from £90 to £20! This is a complete statement piece and will transform any outfit. 
My jeans are also from Zara, the biker detail on the knee makes them slightly more interesting then just wearing grey jeans. Oversized white jumper is from H&M Mens, when it comes to jumpers and oversized tees I head straight to the mens section, a little tip I always recommend to others.
My trusty checked vans are the ultimate comfort, white fishnet socks are from Primark for £1! complete steal! Fishnet socks and tights are a big trend at the moment and one that I have really been enjoying.
My bag is very similar to Balenciaga but at a more affordable price tag from Zara that I got late last year although I'm not too sure it's around anymore, Depop will probably have someone selling it so if your looking for something similar I would suggest checking there. 
I have begun shopping for summer and feel sad that I haven't had the chance to wear much of it yet, hoping it starts to warm up very soon.










Comments

Popular Posts