End of a chapter

I GRADUATED!
I started this blog about 3 years ago in my first year of university and I can't believe I have finally graduated. Like most things in life, my university journey didn't exactly go to 'plan' being that I fell pregnant at the end of my first year which meant I decided to complete 2nd year but suspend my 3rd year studies and take the year to raise my little boy who is now two years old (how is it going so fast?) so last September I took on my last year whilst being a mummy and I graduated July 10th 2017. This is where it gets scary as I am now in the big wide world and am no longer in education, which I have been used to for my whole life pretty much, it's all I've ever known.

I'm not exactly scared, I've just always been someone who likes to know what is next, and to have a plan in place as to how I will go about getting to that next step. My main focus at the moment is my son, Mason, as he is still fairly young meaning I can't go out and get my dream job straight away, but it definitely won't stop me. I can definitely relate to that when you become a parent your dreams seem even further away and harder to achieve, whereas for me it has just made me even more determined. I made sure that I was going to complete my degree regardless of having a baby and I did that so I'm sure I can do anything I put my heart into.

For now, I really want to get back into blogging as this is something I can do whilst I have free time and after all it's what I enjoy doing most, I really have missed it. I've given my blog a mini makeover, it just felt like it was time and I was bored of the old layout. The new layout is still simple, which is the vibe I have always wanted for my blog but it's a nice change and I prefer it. I absolutely love my new header, which was created by my boyfriend and I. It's crazy how something as simple as a new layout and header has given me motivation to  take blogging seriously again. I'm not going to put loads of pressure on myself, but I keep reminding myself to stop being lazy and to just do it so here it goes.

Jess x








Comments

Popular Posts