OOTD | S I M P L E

This is my very first post, it's been a long time coming but i've finally decided to start blogging. It's something i've been meaning to do for a long time now. On wednesday me and 2 friends from uni went into Chelsea to take street style pictures for our upcoming blog assessment and I thought why not take outfit pictures of what I'm wearing to post here, I'm so pleased with them! I thought an OOTD would be the perfect first post to kick of my blog.







Posted on my instagram
Photographer: Lola Ameri
Jacket/blazer, jeans, heels and crop top from ASOS // Instagram: @jessicapenf

I didn't mean to wear everything from ASOS, but when I styled all these items together I loved how the outfit came together. The shoes are a DREAM to walk in, so easy and comfortable and the jacket/blazer is my newest love in my wardrobe. I have been after one like this for ages, so simple (hence the title), and just works so well as a piece. It isn't a thick jacket/blazer so it's perfect for spring and this will be featured in more posts to come. 
I'll hopefully be updating this weekly, from fashion to beauty and inspiration/trends!

Jess xo




Comments

  1. A fantastic UK blog debut. Love your styling here. Great legwork! And the streets look perfect as backgrounds. Look forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, the blazer is amazing! Love your style, following on Bloglovin!

    www.reinadelamoda.nl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts