BLACK&WHITE

Even though its summer, I do not really wear much colour when it comes to my clothes and I didn't realise this until I started blogging. You can never go wrong with white in summer and even black, as shown in my previous post, and so I pretty much love to keep things neutral most of the time. I'm wearing these slip on's from ASOS again which are very popular in the fashion blogging world and they were sold out for months and I think they are sold out again annoyingly but they always come back in stock after a couple months. The last two pictures are of me and my sister who came along to take some pictures for her final project at college and I've also put the pictures up on my blog because I really like how they turned out. I'm off on holiday tomorrow which I'm soooo excited about so hopefully I'll be taking lots of pictures whilst I'm there and upload them when I'm back!
Shirt: Zara | Skirt: H&M | Slip on's: asos | Jacket: Mango at ASOS 

My sisters outfit: Dress: ASOS | Bag and boots: Zara

Photographs by: Abdulrahman Salih
Instagram @Iraqish
Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts