Festival ready

My sister is studying fashion at college and for her final project she made this dress and the whole theme of her project was 'festival couture' and so she asked me to model the dress for her. It was so fun and I really like how the pictures turned out, she wanted me to include my biker jacket as well because this would be perfect for a festival too for the evenings. Obviously the flower headband fitted perfectly with the whole festival theme and with it being 'couture' she wanted to include heels rather than flats but I think this dress could also look great with some wellies and knee high socks.

These pictures and most of my outfit pictures have been taken by a good friend from uni who also happens to be an amazing photographer and his name is Abdul Salih. His instagram is @Iraqish if you want to check out more of his pictures etc.
Photographs by: Abdulrahman Salih

Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts