Love this look

As I recently done a post on ways to wear black this summer, when I saw pictures of Candice Swanepoel rocking this all black look at Maxim's Hot 100 party at the pacific design centre in West Hollywood, California I instantly fell in love. Its quite hard to pull of an all leather look but Candice is killing it, my favourite item which she is wearing is the crop top, the back is just effortlessly sexy and the halter neck front keeps everything in and doesn't reveal too much. I love that she has even chosen to accessorise the whole look with black nails and silver jewellery. The whole look including the black eyeliner creates a grungy sexy look which is contrasted by her bombshell blonde hair.

What do you think of this look? Love it or hate it?

Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts