Neutral

This is the bomber jacket I was talking about in my previous post here. I absolutely love it! I first saw this when I was with my boyfriend and it immediately caught my eye but I didn't bother trying it on, I then saw it again in the Topshop section in Selfridges and finally decided to try it on. I took a couple of pictures and didn't end up buying it until I went home and realised how amazing it looked on in the pictures so I ordered it online that night. I just couldn't help myself.
I have had so many comments on this jacket and I think that it is because I haven't ever seen a bomber jacket similar to this one. Its a very pale blue although it looks white and it has the most beautiful white and blue embroidery detailing across the whole front and back. 
It's a bit of a nightmare to keep clean and if you are a bit clumsy like I am then you have to take extra care of this jacket, I got lipstick on it the day these pictures were taken but it luckily came out in the wash.

It was £70 but I got student discount too so I bought it for £63, I do think it is worth it though because it is such a lovely jacket and I know I'm going to get loads of wear out of it. I wore heels first of all although as the day went on and we wanted to get some lunch and go to Harrods, I changed into my favourite slip on's from ASOS. These were sold out for so long and when they finally came back in stock I made sure I bought them before they sold out completely again, they are the 'dialog' ones and come in a few different colours and patterns. 
Jacket: Topshop | White tank: H&M | Jeans: ASOS | Nude heels: ASOS | Slip ons: ASOS 

Photographs by: Abdulrahman Salih

Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts