Grey/Grey

These pictures were all taken in Shoreditch/Bricklane which is perfect for taking blog photos because there are lots of cool graffiti walls etc which make for great picture backgrounds. It's also a great place for scouting street style pictures and doing some vintage shopping which is exactly what me and my friend Lola, who I also have a joint fashion blog with, and our photographer Abdul did. 
The first picture we were just messing around because of the huge wings on the wall but I actually really like how the picture turned out and the sun came out at the perfect moment which makes it look even better. It was so hot so I wanted to wear something comfy and casual, I went for a sports luxe vibe by adding the trainers. 

The shorts that I'm wearing are from H&M and my boyfriend seems to think they look like pyjama shorts, however I really like them because they are simple and also look good with crop tops and plaid shirts. They come in a few colours and are very affordable at £7.99.
 My crop top is a neoprene one from Zara and I love the way it has been designed because it isn't a typical cropped cami. Putting together both the grey crop top and shorts was last minute as I was planning on wearing different shorts but I prefer how this whole outfit looks.

Neoprene crop top: Zara | Comfy shorts: H&M | Trainers: Nike air max

Photographs by: Abdulrahman Salih

Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts