Cara Delevingne x Topshop

To be honest, I'm not the biggest Cara Delevingne fan and I know over the past year she's been very hyped up about in the fashion industry blowing up as a model but I just can't seem to take a liking to her. I find her very boring, I'm not sure how she came to be featured in the Victoria's secret fashion show but thats another story.

If you aren't aware, Cara has recently been revealed as the new face of Topshop's AW14 campaign. I'm not a regular shopper at Topshop but I do own a few items from there and this whole collection is one that you do not want to miss. Cara fans will be very happy to know that she's the new face of the very popular high street store that most of us have easy access too, she's following in the steps of Kate Moss whose collection wasn't as popular as this is predicted to be.

Looking at the pictures which have been released, I like the look of a few of the items of clothing she is wearing but a lot of it does seem pretty basic and isn't anything too out of the ordinary. But that is me all over, I love basics and stuff that is actually wearable on a day to day basis. I particularly love the first and second picture and I can imagine myself wearing both outfits, especially the ripped jeans. Obviously this isn't the whole collection and there are probably some more extravagant items which will be featured and so I'm definitely intrigued as to what else they are going to be releasing come this fall.

Are you excited for this upcoming collection?
(Pictures from glamour magazine.co.uk)


Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts